In this video we cover the following topics:
- how to add wayland support to the current Plasma iso based on hardened linux kernel
- alci website and sourceforge – where to download the isos – if you are not ready yet to build them yourselves
- where the github is
- how to download all the github in one go
- plasma-wayland-session is the package we need
- use a bay to pop in and out different Linux distros or Windows.
- last -F in a terminal gives you …
- we check the packages against archiso folder
- use meld on a regular basis
- wiki of Arch Linux how to install Arch or our website ArcoLinuxD Phase 7
- prompt-install: true – popup of Calamares – are you sure?